The truth is many of us don’t know how to choose ourselves. We even go as far as asking everyone else but ourselves how to be happy! The reality, though, is that no one can tell you your path, and in this episode, Sam Synett shares her mission to help women feel powerful, draw a line, and take ownership of their dreams and desires for their life.
Tune in as IGC coach and licensed clinical social worker, Sam Synett, sits down with Katie DePaola to reflect on her six-figure journey and why she encourages you to step away from the hopelessness she once felt to think about yourself, who you are, what you want, and choose your life from there.
There are a million ways to be happy and so many ways to get there, so listen in as Sam assures you, “You will survive because there is more coming”.
- When Sam Synett decided to choose herself
- Learning to listen to your true desire
- The value of borrowing beliefs
- Make a bet on yourself
- Therapy versus coaching
- What is the investment you're willing to make?
- Sam’s money mindset shift
- “Money only makes people more of what they already are”