1. What advice would you have for someone going into Coach Training and/or Leaders Rising?
Coach training helped me to discover my true purpose. When making a decision to become a coach, decide to operate in your authentic self. When coaching, clients need you to show up without your mask. Part of helping clients to move forward is allowing them to see us in a forward motion. Both coach training and Leaders Rising helped me to remove the mask and be present for my clients. The insight gained through training and interaction with the IGC community has been priceless.
2. What’s one lesson that you’ve learned in Leaders Rising that you’ve already applied?
Community is important. Having the ability to connect to a group of like-minded women was both rewarding and fulfilling.
3. How have Coach Training and Leaders Rising benefited your business?
Coach Training and Leaders Rising provided me with a guideline on how to effectively start a coaching business. I was able to pursue and attain my ICF Professional Coaching Certification (PCC) as a result of my training and development with IGC. My coaching skills are utilized every day in my corporate job as well as in my personal coaching business.
4. What is something you loved about Coach Training and Leaders Rising?
I absolutely love the friendships and sisterhood I’ve been able to gain as a direct result of IGC.
5. How have you grown on a personal level as a Graduate Student from IGC Coaching School?
I’ve grown in my personal life by learning how to BE more present. I tend to focus a lot on the doing and very rarely on the being side. Through the guidance and leadership I received at IGC I am now able to BE more present with my children, family, friends, and clients.
6. What is something you wish more people knew about you?
I am an energetic and motivated coach who is fanatical about the growth and development of women. Helping women to become introduced to the next version of themselves is my life calling.