Location: Houston, TX
IGC Certified Coach and Level II Leaders Rising Graduate
Rozella Haydée White is a graduate of both IGC’s Coach Training and Level II Leaders Rising Programs. Rozella is the owner of RHW Consulting LLC, a coaching agency focused on supporting women and women-led organizations as they navigate change, transition and conflict utilizing a Love Ethic. RHW Consulting LLC coaches clients seeking personal and professional transformation.
Rozella is also the creator and co-founder of Racial Healing & Wellness Coaching LLC, a collaborative for women committed to the journey of racial healing and wellness. Through coaching, cohort-based learning and content creation, we invite women to live boldly, love fully and lead with justice for the sake of individual and communal liberation.
Rozella is the author of Love Big: The Power of Revolutionary Relationships to Heal the World (Fortress Press, 2019) and is a contributor to the New York Times Bestseller and international bestseller, A Rhythm of Prayer, edited by Sarah Bessey. She has contributed to many books, written numerous articles, curriculums, and resources focused on leadership development, spirituality, and justice steeped in a Love Ethic.
1. What advice would you have for someone going into Coach Training and/or Leaders Rising?
2. How has IGC continued to support you as a Graduate Student?
3. How have Coach Training and Leaders Rising benefited your business?
4. What is something you loved about Coach Training and Leaders Rising?
5. Share something you are currently working on personally or professionally:
6. What is something you wish more people knew about you?
7. What strategies have you taken to create visibility for yourself and your business?
8. What’s next for you?
I am the Love Big Coach and my singular goal is to introduce people to the power of a Love Ethic – as they live, lead, learn, and love. A Love Ethic is a force that creates, liberates and sustains us as we engage healing and experience transformation. I want to increase my visibility, my brand, and create a coaching agency for other coaches who are committed to a Love Ethic and want to support nonprofits, leaders, and teams as they engage this powerful and life-changing work.
Leave A Comment