1. What advice would you have for someone going into Coach Training and/or Leaders Rising?
A piece of advice I would share is to lean into the process and allow yourself to be supported by the community while you’re up-leveling your mindset and learning new skill sets.
2. How have you grown on a personal level as a Graduate Student from Inner Glow Circle?
The same benefits of my business have also transferred personally since graduation, more confidence, organization, and overall zest for life!
3. Share something that you are currently working on personally or professionally…
I’m currently working on graduating my first cohort of neuro-linguistic programming NLP practitioners.
4. What is something you loved about Coach Training and Leaders Rising?
I love the weekly live calls in coach training and the small groups in Leaders Rising. Basically, anything that brings us together as a group. I love witnessing other like-minded entrepreneurs on their journey while also being a reflection of them on my own. The support keeps me motivated and grounded in my own truth as a coach.
5. What’s one lesson that you’ve learned in Leaders Rising that you’ve already applied?
One lesson that I have learned and already applied to my business since graduating from Leaders Rising is the ability to pivot when I need and create offers that are aligned with where I am in life. I have been able to feel more confident in my to market, sell, and close offers that used to just live in my head.
6. What strategies have you taken to create visibility for yourself and your business?
At this point, I’m comfortable being a walking billboard for my business within my own community and day-to-day life. I leverage the power of social media by creating intentional content that speaks to ideal clients.
7. How has IGC continued to support you as a graduate student?
IGC offers continuous support and tons of resources for me to always feel like I have what I need or can easily get it. I’ve been afforded opportunities to partner with IGC with some of my passion projects and aligned offers.
8. What’s next for you?
I hope to attain my MCC through the ICF and continue to expand my product suite of offers, courses, and certifications to serve more people.