It’s normal to need funding to start and grow a business!
Inner Glow Circle believes that the more money in the hands of powerful women, the faster we can change lives that change other lives. Plus, we are committed to helping you make back your investment (and way more!) through our training program!
Our finance partners, Coach Financing and Flexxbuy offer funding options from 45 different lenders, offering loans of up to $100,000 with APRs as low as 4.99% and funding available in 7 days or less. Their longer-term financing options, with lower monthly payments, may be just what you need to finally start the business you’ve been dreaming of!
To get the money you need for any of Inner Glow Circle’s courses, programs or workshops, click the button below to apply. The initial application below will NOT affect your credit score nor is there any risk or obligation upon submission! Once you complete your application, Inner Glow Circle will reach out to you to discuss the next steps. If you would like to speak with our finance coordinator, you can book a call here.
Highlights of Financing:
- Easy, online application process
- Loans of $1,000 – $50,000 available
- Payment terms of 24-60 months (choose a low payment, pay off early if you want)
- One platform with multiple lenders integrated for best chance of approval
- Soft credit inquiry for pre-approval – no harm to credit score to check options
- Instant decision – loan offers immediately displayed on-screen
- Everyone should apply – interest rates for borrowers start as low as 4.99%
- No prepayment penalties – pay the loan off early if you like and save on interest
- Choose the loan offer that best fits your budget
- Loan Amount: Request just a little less than what you need for better pre-approval odds. You may still receive higher offers!
- Apply Multiple Times: You may apply more than once if you’d like to request another amount. If you do NOT receive offers for a higher amount, please lower your request.
- Loan Purpose: Please choose “Other” for coaching/training loan purposes – this ensures that all lenders on the platform are shopped
- Credit Score: minimum accepted is a 580 – lenders look at credit, income, existing debt, payments made on time, etc. If you are unsure of your credit score, we advise choosing fair credit for best chance of approval (640 – 679)
- Soft Credit Pull: If you feel any information was input incorrectly or mistyped, resubmit application